Re: trouble with RTLD_NEXT

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, olivier fleurigeon wrote:

> known trouble ?

Kind of. When I first downloaded installwatch about a year and a half ago
I tried to build the included test program, and it failed to run (or even
to compile, I can't remeber). Installwatch worked ok though, so I forgot
about the test program.

Actually this is the first time I think about it in a long time!

Maybe it'd be a good idea to fix the test program. I'll do it if I have
the time to do it. Anyone is welcome to make a fix, however  :)