[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: trouble with RTLD_NEXT
- To: checkinstall-list <checkinstall-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: trouble with RTLD_NEXT
- From: Felipe Sanchez <izto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:36:35 -0600 (CST)
- Delivered-to: mailing list checkinstall-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <T57c31762228001ca53098@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Mailing-list: contact checkinstall-list-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, olivier fleurigeon wrote:
> known trouble ?
Kind of. When I first downloaded installwatch about a year and a half ago
I tried to build the included test program, and it failed to run (or even
to compile, I can't remeber). Installwatch worked ok though, so I forgot
about the test program.
Actually this is the first time I think about it in a long time!
Maybe it'd be a good idea to fix the test program. I'll do it if I have
the time to do it. Anyone is welcome to make a fix, however :)