[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: checkinstall-list <checkinstall-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Checkinstall question.
- From: Fábio Longarai <slackman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 21:49:41 +0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list checkinstall-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.33.0112231236250.9281-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Mailing-list: contact checkinstall-list-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.33.0112231236250.9281-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: Fábio Longarai <slackman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
I´m a newbie on using checkinstall and it isn´t working at
Well, A do a:
<I respond the questions normally>
then I do a tar ztf newpackage-pak.tgz And it has only the new doc dir
and te /install/ with it´s doinst.sh
At /var/log/packages/newpackage-pak it´s the same stuff...
No other files are added at all!
Am I doing something wrong?
Fabio Longarai <longarai@xxxxxxxxx>
Data: Sunday, December 23, 2001, 5:36:50 PM, Mensagem:
BB> thank you i will look forward to seeing that when it is done thanks again!
BB> On Sun, 23 Dec 2001, Felipe Sanchez wrote:
>> On Sat, 22 Dec 2001, Bob B wrote:
>> > Hi
>> > I was wondering if when using checkinstall if you can make an package
>> > for tgz and rpm without really install the package to the box
>> > thanks
>> > BOB
>> We're already working on it :-)
Fabio Longarai <slackman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>